Resources from the Center for Veterans Issues
The Center for Veterans Issues is a valuable partner of the Azule Foundation. CVI offers a range of programs to help veterans successfully reintegrate into civilian life. Click on the links below to learn more about the many issues facing our veterans today and the assistance available to them.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Substance Abuse (Alcohol or Other Drugs)
- Homelessness/Housing Concerns
- Disability and Health/Illness Issues
- Unemployment/Under employment
- Educational Deficit
- Money Management Struggles
- Financial Literacy
- Social Anxiety
- Mental Health Issues
- Family Issues
- Anger Management Challenges
- Criminal Justice Issues
Veterans should know they are not alone. Partnerships between organizations like CVI and the Azule Foundation can deliver the support and advocacy needed.
If you or someone you know needs help, reach out to the Azule Foundation.